It was a beautiful sunny day, and I was excited to finally film the perfect scene for my new short film. I had planned this shoot for weeks, and everything was going according to plan until my car suddenly broke down on the way to the location. I had no idea what had gone wrong with my car, but it wouldn't start, no matter how much I tried. I was stranded on the side of the road, in the middle of nowhere, with no cell service. As time passed, I began to feel frustrated and helpless. I realized that I wasn't going to make it to the shoot on time, and I would have to cancel everything. I tried to flag down passing cars, hoping someone would stop and help me, but no one did. The sun was starting to set, and I knew it was only a matter of time before it got dark. Finally, a tow truck came by and offered to tow my car to the nearest mechanic. I gratefully accepted, but it was too late; by the time we arrived at the mechanic's shop, it was closed for the day. I spent the next hou...
For us all, the editing process was a crucial part of creating our film. We spent many hours reviewing footage, piecing together the story, syncing audio and video, and color grading. It was a time-consuming process, but we knew it was necessary to create the final product we wanted. One of the challenges we faced was deciding which shots to use and in what order. We had to make sure that the story flowed well and that each shot added to the overall narrative. We also had to be mindful of pacing, tone, and mood. Another challenge was finding the right music for the film. We wanted to use music that fit the mood and tone of the scenes, but we also had to be mindful of copyright laws. We spent a lot of time searching for royalty-free music that fit our vision. Throughout the editing process, we had to stay in constant communication with each other. We had to make sure that everyone was on the same page and that we were all working towards the same goal. This meant being open to feedback ...
Scene 19 The scene transitions to the protagonist in their bedroom, laying down in the late thinking Protagonist (voiceover): how long will it be? A month? A week? No, he’s the type of guy to go all out in force the earliest he could. Scene 20 An overnight transition to the next day Non diegetic sound: foot steps of the protagonist from his movement Protagonist: new day huh? I guess I could rub some time off by walking. Protag’s friend: Hey ‘Andy’! Is that really you?! Protagonist (voiceover): oh jeez, there’s only 1 person in the world with a voice like that eh.. Scene 21 Diegetic sound: upbeat music plays Protag’s Friend: it’s been awhile, I haven’t seen you in ages! Protagonist (voiceover): of course it had to be my old friend to be here right now. Every time I see them, they’re always in a cheerful mood when I see them. It’s kinda creepy Protag’s friend: well, c’mon already, let’s ...
Comments
Post a Comment